The Atlanta Falcons have joined with Publix Super Markets to help feed needy families this holiday season with the FalCan Food Drive November 14 -20. Proceeds will benefit the Atlanta Community Food Bank.
The food drive will include four components:
- All donations made to the Publix Food for Sharing food drive at all Metro Atlanta Publix locations between November 14-20 will benefit the FalCan Food Drive.
- Customers who make donations to the food drive are eligible to participate in a special BOGO offer. When you buy one Falcons ticket you get the second one free. These tickets are available at Publix Ticketmaster locations only. Customers must have the donation receipt to receive the special offer. The seats are located in the Publix sections at the December 15 Jacksonville Jaguars game while supplies last. Other discounts will also be available in other sections for the Tennessee, Minnesota and Tampa Bay games.
- Prior to the Atlanta Falcons vs. Tennessee Titans game on Sunday, November 20, the Atlanta Falcons, Publix and the Atlanta Community Food Bank will host “Who’s the Biggest Giver” contest on Falcons Landing from 10 a.m. until 12:15 p.m. Fans are encouraged to bring as many canned and/or non-perishable items. The top 3 “Biggest Givers” will receive the following prizes.
Top 3 prizes:
- Two lower level tickets, two pre-game sideline passes and two owner’s club passes to have lunch with Ring of Honor member Jessie Tuggle before the December 15th Falcons vs. Jacksonville Jaguars game.
- Four pre-game sideline passes and four lower level tickets to the December 15th Falcons vs. Jacksonville Jaguars game.
- Autographed Falcons jersey along with two lower level tickets to the December 15th Falcons vs. Jacksonville Jaguars game.
- ***The first 200 people to donate canned and/or non-perishable items will receive an autographed photo from a current Falcons player.
- Falcons alumni Ray Buchanan and Michael Haynes will be on site signing autographs for fans from 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Star 94’s Chase Daniels will emcee the event
Fifty schools across the state of Georgia signed up for the FalCan Food Drive School Challenge to collect the most non-perishable food during the month of October. The top three schools will be given prizes including game tickets and special recognition during a game.